Senior Procurement Officer
|Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )|
|28 - 35 Years|
|Feb 20, 2017|
|Mar 10, 2017|
Brighto Paints Pvt. Ltd,a well-respected executive firm focused on permanent placements, is currently looking for a permanent/direct hire Procurement Officer for our Procurement Department inFaisalabad Plantwith following Job details:
Candidate will report to the Procurement Head and will manage procurement, Planning, Scheduling, QC, Safety and Employee Development. This is a role that will require you to work/train with the expectation of high standard work.
The candidate will drive maximum utilization of equipment, materials and personnel necessary to achieve safety, cost, quality, cycle time and other objectives in support of the business objectives. In order to drive efficiency, maximum utilization, and continuous improvement that drive business objectives. In meeting these objectives, Officer will have to lead, influence and communicate effectively with all employees within the plant.
Main Job tasks and Responsibilities:
- Forecasting the levels of demand that related to business needs for specific products & services and keeping a regular check on desirable stock levels.
- Confirms purchase requisition by analyzing the business needs and making error free execution
- Developing and assisting organizations purchasing strategy.
- Process purchase instructions in conformity with organization policies and procedures.
- Offers purchasing planning and manage data through collecting, investigating and precise information and patterns.
- Conducting inspection to determine the best products and providers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Organize quotations from suppliers as and while required by the management.
- Making comparative analysis of quotations.
- Coordinate with specific user department and vendor to managing product quality.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations.
- Perform other tasks, as necessary and/or as requested.
- Required Qualifications:
Minimum Bachelors Degree [Preferable in Supply Chain]
At least Five (5) years of experience within an industrial and manufacturing company
Brighto Paints prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a background check.
Brighto Pains Pvt. Ltd offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. Brighto Paints is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Self Motivating with Ability to achieve and deliver results.
- Analytical Skill
- Systems Analysis
- Time Management
- Result-oriented Skill
Perks & Benefits:
A chance to be a proud partner of an Interest and Loan Free Organization
Full Medical Coverage of self spouse and children
Accidental Death Coverage
Accidental Medical Coverage
EOBI and Social Security Coverage where applicable
Annual Eid Bonus
Takaful Coverage starting from Rupees One Million
Well defined career path
A chance to work at our International Office in UAE
En-cashed Annual Holidays
And many more